Monday, March 19, 2012

A 'Hair'-raising Journey (Part 2)

             
               Just an update on my previous post regarding the use of garlic oil on the scalp and hair to treat hair fall. I've strained the mixture to separate the chopped garlic cloves from the garlic and olive oil mixture and applied it to my scalp and hair. Suffice it to say, the smell is absolutely horrible. I'm not a very garlicky type of person so you can just imagine the intensity of the smell is twice or thrice than if I were someone who loved the aforementioned spice.
               But, I shall endure. All in the name of ending my suffering. Who knows, I might become a garlic lover as I continue using this.
               Now I just have to think about how to remove the garlic smell from my hair. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment